I know every kid whines, but I find it amusing to hear just what they choose to complain about.
Here are a few recent gripes from my four-year-old daughter:
- “You never take me to Paris!”
- “Why can’t I fly a helicopter?”
- “I keep asking and asking, and you still haven’t taken me on a hot air balloon!”
Here’s a couple of the latest gems from my seven-year-old daughter:
- “We only got to swim in two different pools today. Why can’t we go to three?”
- “Why do I have to wait so long to go to college? I’m ready to go now!”